Whether your investment is your home (leasehold apartment or a house on an estate), a portfolio of rental properties, and/or commercial premises (from industrial units to high street stores) which require letting and managing, we understand that selecting the right agent can be challenging.
We aim to offer our clients transparency and peace of mind that their investments are being effectively managed by a renowned and experienced Estate Management Company. We thrive on managing substantial property portfolios and leasehold developments where we can offer a range of services to meet our Clients’ needs.
Please note: buy to let investor landlords with smaller portfolios seeking general rental and management services should contact their local lettings office.
Countrywide Estate Management is becoming the leading Specialist Property Management service provider in the UK. Across our Leasehold and Estate, Commercial and Residential Rental Portfolio Departments, we manage a diverse national portfolio of properties.
- Letting and re-letting of unit
- Full documentation issue
- Repair and refurbishment options
- Managing the income and expenditure and controlling arrears
- Facilitating insurance
- Identifying opportunities for disposal or swapping parts of portfolios
- Constantly re-valuing the asset base, reviewing yields and the performance of the various portfolios
- Dedicated property management agent
Leasehold and estate management
- Preparation of service charge budget forecasts
- Recovery of service charge & ground rent
- Debt recovery action
- Preparation of year end accounts & returns
- Site property visits
- Supervising general contractors
- Arrangement of flat management
- Contract negotiations
- Company Secretariat
- Dedicated team processing
- Advice & support
- Liaise with Resident Management companies
- In-house solicitor and legal department
- Management of onsite staff
- Arrangement of contracts and billing
- Rent collection
- Arrears management
- Full property management
- Periodic property inspections
- Dealing with all tenant queries
In addition to our specialism within commercial and residential portfolio management, we can also offer advice and options for letting services, or help you to expand your current portfolio by adding new investment properties.